For Harvey :
I was talking to my other trainer today at the gym, he told me he has a real sweet tooth, and that he's on a 16 week program to shred his body basically, where as I'm on an eight week plan to try and undo the damage that was done from my c-sections.
Anyway, I was thinking of a dessert that Harvey my trainer could make, and I remembered that I made this quite alot in summer. Enjoy!!!!
Makes enough for 5 portions.
- 1 ripe avocado, skinned and destoned
- 1.5 ripe banana, peeled
- 1/3 cup grape or orange juice - for natural sweetness
- 5 tablespoon cacao/cocoa powder - excellent detox ( + 1 teaspoon cinnamon -optional)
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup - very low G.I
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or scrape out 2 vanilla pods.
Add the whole lot of ingredients to a food processor or high seed blender, and blitz, continue to wipe the sides down with a spatula, and keep blending it until it's perfectly smooth.
It reminds me of Angel Delight, that I had as a kid, I often have this for breakfast with fruit on a hot summer day .